Last Revised: August 26, 2014
THIRD PARTY CONTENT
All content provided on the CyberLock Site (with the sole exception of Third Party Content), including but not limited to information, text, photos, graphics, designs, sounds, music, animations, videos, software, scripts, and all other content (collectively, “CyberLock Content”) is owned or controlled by CyberLock or its licensors and is protected by United States and international copyright laws. You understand and agree that all CyberLock Content is the sole property of CyberLock and its licensors who shall retain all right, title, and interest in and to it.
By using or accessing the CyberLock Site, you agree not to do any of the following:
- Use the CyberLock Site in any unlawful manner or any manner that could potentially overburden, impair, or disable any aspect of the CyberLock Site;
- Use any robot, spider, crawler, or similar data gathering methods to search or extract data other than search tools provided by CyberLock or generally available third party web browsers;
- Use automated scripts to interact with or collect information from the CyberLock Site;
- Attempt to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any CyberLock system or network;
- Utilize any CyberLock trademarks, product names, logos, or other CyberLock Content in hidden text, meta tags, or other metadata without our written consent;
- Use frames, framing techniques, or similar methods and technology to enclose, mirror, or otherwise display the CyberLock Site or any portion of CyberLock Content without our written consent;
- Submit false or misleading information to CyberLock;
- Attempt to decipher, decompile, translate, reverse engineer, or otherwise disassemble any software utilized to provide any aspect of the CyberLock Site;
- Violate any applicable law or regulation;
UNSOLICITED IDEA OR INVENTION SUBMISSIONS
Please be advised that CyberLock does not accept unsolicited ideas from outside sources under any circumstances. We employ an innovative team of sales, marketing, and product design specialists who are constantly researching new ideas, methods, and techniques for getting our products into their respective markets. Moreover, all of our products are designed, manufactured, and tested by a respected engineering company with over 30 years of experience. It is very likely that your idea has already been explored, and may have been implemented in the past, by our company, our manufacturer, and/or others in the field. While we sincerely value feedback regarding our products and business practices, we will not accept suggestions for new products, advertising, or promotions from anyone outside our company. Accordingly, any unsolicited product information sent to CyberLock or to its employees will be considered public knowledge, free for use and dissemination by CyberLock without restriction. You acknowledge and agree that CyberLock will not treat as confidential your ideas, proposals, designs, products, sketches, or any other information that you may submit or disclose to CyberLock even if your submission is marked or otherwise identified as confidential. Notwithstanding the foregoing, this section shall not modify, revoke, or otherwise affect the operation or enforceability of any valid non-disclosure agreement or confidentiality agreement to which CyberLock is a party.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
THE CYBERLOCK SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS”, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, OR STATUTORY. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING IN ANY WAY, CYBERLOCK EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS, IMPLIED, OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT OF PROPRIETARY RIGHT, MERCHANTABILITY, OR FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE OF THE CONTENT AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH THE CYBERLOCK SITE. CYBERLOCK DOES NOT GUARANTEE ANY SPECIFIC RESULTS FROM USE OF THE CYBERLOCK SITE. CYBERLOCK DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE CYBERLOCK SITE OR CYBERLOCK CONTENT IS ACCURATE, COMPLETE, RELIABLE, TRUTHFUL, OR ERROR FREE. CYBERLOCK MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT THE CYBERLOCK SITE OR CYBERLOCK CONTENT WILL BE AVAILABLE ON AN UNINTERRUPTED, SECURE, ERROR-FREE, OR VIRUS-FREE BASIS, OR THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED.
APPLICABLE LAW AND VENUE
Attn: Human Resources
1105 NE Circle Blvd.
Corvallis, OR 97330