Last Revised: May 24, 2018
COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
We collect information that you voluntarily provide to us or allow us to access. Information you provide through our web forms and other means may include, but is not limited to, your name, company affiliation (if any), job title, email and physical address, telephone number, facsimile number, company or personal website, and any other information you may voluntarily provide. For details regarding how we use your information, please see ‘Use of Information’ below.
We do not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from children under the age of sixteen. To support the protection of children’s privacy online, use of the CyberLock Site by children under the age of sixteen is prohibited.
USE OF INFORMATION
Automatically Collected Information
CyberLock uses non-identifiable information to understand how users interact with the CyberLock Site and to improve content and optimize performance of the CyberLock Site. This includes any general usage information collected through our use of Google Analytics.
Information You Provide
CyberLock may use personally identifiable information that you voluntarily provide for internal purposes such as marketing, customer administration, delivery of products and services, administration of the CyberLock Site, and to communicate with you in response to your inquiries or concerns. The CyberLock Site includes notifications to alert you when you are about to submit identifiable information to CyberLock, and further requires that you expressly consent to providing such information to CyberLock. CyberLock does not share this information with third parties except as indicated in the “Sharing of Information” section below.
Duration of Use
Subject to the removal process provided in the “Information Choices and Contacting CyberLock” section below, CyberLock retains your information as follows:
- CyberLock retains and uses contact information that you voluntarily provide for an indefinite period in order to (a) respond to your inquiry and provide you with information relating to the CyberLock access control system; (b) to refer you to a Certified Reseller of CyberLock products, as explained below in “Sharing of Information”; and (c) to keep you informed of new product releases, upcoming events, and important security news. If you have voluntarily provided your email address to CyberLock, please be aware that you can unsubscribe from our emails at any time by clicking the ‘unsubscribe’ link at the bottom of the email message.
- CyberLock retains and uses information that you voluntarily provide via our “Lost CyberKey Return” form on the CyberLock Site for as long as necessary to facilitate the return of CyberLock product.
- CyberLock continuously receives new inquiries from prospective customers. Accordingly, CyberLock retains and uses information that you voluntarily provide via our ‘Partner Application’ for an indefinite period in order to best manage future inquiries and connect prospective end-users with a Certified Reseller.
SHARING OF INFORMATION
CyberLock does not share your personally identifiable information with third parties except as follows:
- With your consent, including if we provide notice on the CyberLock Site that the information you provide will be shared in a particular manner and you subsequently and voluntarily provide such information;
- With third party vendors, resellers, consultants, and other service providers who work with CyberLock or on our behalf and require access to your information to carry out their work for CyberLock, or to provide you with information, products, or services that you have previously inquired about, requested, or ordered;
- When CyberLock believes in good faith that disclosure is legally required, for example pursuant to a warrant, subpoena, or court order, or to protect our rights and property;
CyberLock undertakes all reasonable measures to protect your personal identification, both online and offline, in an effort to safeguard against loss or misuse, unauthorized access, unauthorized disclosure, alteration, and destruction. Please note that electronic communication, particularly email, is not unconditionally secure against unlawful interception. Please do not send sensitive data to CyberLock by email or web form (e.g. Social Security Numbers, credit card numbers, or bank account information).
INFORMATION CHOICES AND CONTACTING CYBERLOCK
Attn: Human Resources
1105 NE Circle Blvd.
Corvallis, OR 97330