The CyberLock Flex II Controller enables communication between a variety of Flex System modules as well as third party input and output devices and reports access information back to CyberAudit management software. Embedded memory in the Controller stores access permissions and saves audit trail information, enabling continuous operation even when a network connection to the software is interrupted.
Flex System Controller Facts
- Includes eight (8) RS-485 ports that support Flex System modules.
- Includes 2 integrated door controllers, each with multiple inputs and outputs in addition to a Wiegand interface.
- Stores access data in memory to keep system operational even during network outages.
- Mantrap feature ensures only one of a pair of selected doors may be opened at a time.
- Supports back-up power configurations.
- Auxiliary power connection
- Battery option
- Powers Flex I and Flex II system modules.