Traffic cabinet lock, left-handed
CyberLock is the most cost-effective way to increase accountability, eliminate tampering, and provide 24/7 security to the critical equipment contained within traffic cabinets. Unlike mechanical locks, CyberLock cylinders have no traditional keyway to pick. Once installed, cylinders resist forced rotation and are designed to remain in the locked position if tampered with.
CyberLock electronic cylinders are manufactured to the exact dimensions of the mechanical lock cylinders they replace. The absence of a conventional keyway means it is not vulnerable to traditional lock picking techniques. The cylinders are powered by CyberKey smart keys and require no power or wiring for installation.
Electronic Cylinder Features
- Contains a unique ID that cannot be changed or duplicated
- Has the ability to store over a thousand access events
- Key ID
- Date & Time
- Event Type
- Retains encrypted access codes that bind the lock to a specific system
- Contains a list of blocked keys
- Can be installed indoors or outdoors