T-handle vending cylinder, dual-action, back install, tamper plug
The CyberLock electronic dual action T-handle is manufactured to the exact dimensions of a standard mechanical T-handle cylinder. The CLT-T6H T-handle cylinder has a unique dual action that allows it to operate both as a deadbolt and as a self-closing latch. Like a spring-latch, the bolt will automatically lock by pushing the T-handle towards the machine. Once locked, it returns to the more secure deadbolt mode.
CyberLock electronic cylinders are manufactured to the exact dimensions of the mechanical lock cylinders they replace. The absence of a conventional keyway means it is not vulnerable to traditional lock picking techniques. The cylinders are powered by CyberKey smart keys and require no power or wiring for installation.
Electronic Cylinder Features
- Contains a unique ID that cannot be changed or duplicated
- Has the ability to store over a thousand access events
- Key ID
- Date & Time
- Event Type
- Retains encrypted access codes that bind the lock to a specific system
- Contains a list of blocked keys
- Can be installed indoors or outdoors