Electronic switch with relay, 2.5" diameter plate. Different plate sizes available upon request.
The CyberLock electronic switch provides authorization control and an audit trail for an electric circuit. The CyberLock electronic switch can be set up to turn on or off a circuit when a key is authorized.
CyberLock electronic cylinders are manufactured to the exact dimensions of the mechanical lock cylinders they replace. The absence of a conventional keyway means it is not vulnerable to traditional lock picking techniques. The cylinders are powered by CyberKey smart keys and require no power or wiring for installation.
Electronic Cylinder Features
- Contains a unique ID that cannot be changed or duplicated
- Has the ability to store over a thousand access events
- Key ID
- Date & Time
- Event Type
- Retains encrypted access codes that bind the lock to a specific system
- Contains a list of blocked keys
- Can be installed indoors or outdoors