Control Key for Installing Interchangeable Core Cylinders, RoHS Compliant
The RoHS compliant CyberKey X2C is for installing and removing CyberLock interchangeable core cylinders including CL-SF03, CL2-SF03, CL-LF01, and CL2-LF01. The control key must be programmed to open the cylinders it will be installing or removing. The CKR-X2C is not compatible with other CyberLock cylinders.
CKR-X2C has a replaceable battery and is fully compatible with all Gen 2 CyberLock features.
CyberKey smart keys are designed with highly durable fiberglass-reinforced casings and are programmed with access permissions for each key holder.
- Contains a unique ID that cannot be changed or duplicated
- Has the ability to store thousands of access events
- Lock ID
- Date & Time
- Event Type
- Carries access schedules for the specific key holder
- Retains encrypted access codes that bind the key to a specific system
- Includes a battery which energizes both the key and each lock it touches