CyberKey PLUS, Rechargeable Battery
The CyberKey PLUS is an electronic key used to operate CyberLock cylinders. It has memory that contains encrypted access codes, a list of locks it may access, schedules of authorized dates and times it may access locks, and a begin-end date range during which the key will operate. The battery from a CyberKey energizes the electronics within a CyberLock cylinder.
CyberKey smart keys are designed with highly durable fiberglass-reinforced casings and are programmed with access permissions for each key holder.
- Contains a unique ID that cannot be changed or duplicated
- Has the ability to store thousands of access events
- Lock ID
- Date & Time
- Event Type
- Carries access schedules for the specific key holder
- Retains encrypted access codes that bind the key to a specific system
- Includes a battery which energizes both the key and each lock it touches