Padlock, Drill-Resistant, 50mm Shackle, Chrome Plated Hardened Steel
Pairing CyberLock’s CLTX-PL5WRD electronic cylinder with the rugged Anchor Lås padlock gives organizations the power to extend access control to any location. Drill, attack, and tamper resistance combine for an EN12320:2012 Grade 4 rating.
CyberLock electronic padlocks are ideal for managing access to cargo bays, trucks, gates, control boxes, and more. Cylinders include additional protection against the elements for padlock applications. The absence of a conventional keyway means it is not vulnerable to traditional lock picking techniques. The padlock cylinders are powered by CyberKey smart keys and require no power or wiring for installation.
Electronic Cylinder Features
- Contains a unique ID that cannot be changed or duplicated
- Has the ability to store over a thousand access events
- Key ID
- Date & Time
- Event Type
- Retains encrypted access codes that bind the lock to a specific system
- Contains a list of blocked keys
- Can be installed indoors or outdoors