Padlock, barbell format, 45mm shackle
The CyberLock electronic barbell padlock is designed for harsh environments. A screw-on cap protects the face of the lock from the elements. Applications include securing the back of trucks, outside control boxes, and chemical storage areas.
CyberLock electronic padlocks are ideal for managing access to cargo bays, trucks, gates, control boxes, and more. Cylinders include additional protection against the elements for padlock applications. The absence of a conventional keyway means it is not vulnerable to traditional lock picking techniques. The padlock cylinders are powered by CyberKey smart keys and require no power or wiring for installation.
Electronic Cylinder Features
- Contains a unique ID that cannot be changed or duplicated
- Has the ability to store over a thousand access events
- Key ID
- Date & Time
- Event Type
- Retains encrypted access codes that bind the lock to a specific system
- Contains a list of blocked keys
- Can be installed indoors or outdoors