CyberKey X, Extended Memory
The CyberKey X combines the increased memory capacity of Generation 2 CyberKeys with the infrared technology and replaceable battery of Generation 1 CyberKeys. The memory can hold up to 12,000 locks or audit events, or up to 100 lock downloads.
CyberKey smart keys are designed with highly durable fiberglass-reinforced casings and are programmed with access permissions for each key holder.
- Contains a unique ID that cannot be changed or duplicated
- Has the ability to store thousands of access events
- Lock ID
- Date & Time
- Event Type
- Carries access schedules for the specific key holder
- Retains encrypted access codes that bind the key to a specific system
- Includes a battery which energizes both the key and each lock it touches