User key, infrared, replaceable battery, replaceable tip
The CK-IR7 CyberKey smart key is powered by a 3-volt lithium CR2 replaceable battery and is compatible with all CyberLock cylinders. The off-the-shelf 3-volt lithium batteries can easily be changed in the field.
CyberKey smart keys are designed with highly durable fiberglass-reinforced casings and are programmed with access permissions for each key holder.
- Contains a unique ID that cannot be changed or duplicated
- Has the ability to store thousands of access events
- Lock ID
- Date & Time
- Event Type
- Carries access schedules for the specific key holder
- Retains encrypted access codes that bind the key to a specific system
- Includes a battery which energizes both the key and each lock it touches