CyberLock cylinder programmer, Communicator, CyberKey smart key
The Grand Master key is a special smart key that can act as a communicator. Its primary function is to program and update CyberLock cylinders. The specific functions of the Grand Master are dependent upon the level of software installed.
In CyberAudit-Web Basic, the Grand Master can either program, update, and download locks OR make emergency keys and open all locks. The Grand Master key can also be used to create encrypted access codes for locks and keys in your database.
In CyberAudit-Web Enterprise, the Grand Master key acts as an enhanced CyberLock programmer. It can open, program, and download locks, and create emergency keys.
CyberKey smart keys are designed with highly durable fiberglass-reinforced casings and are programmed with access permissions for each key holder.
- Contains a unique ID that cannot be changed or duplicated
- Has the ability to store thousands of access events
- Lock ID
- Date & Time
- Event Type
- Carries access schedules for the specific key holder
- Retains encrypted access codes that bind the key to a specific system
- Includes a battery which energizes both the key and each lock it touches