The CyberKey Flash is an electronic key that can access CyberLock, FlashLock, and CyberLock Flex access points. The three-button menu and display allows users to select key actions, view expirations, check battery status and wake up Bluetooth functions. Internal memory contains encrypted access codes, a list of locks it may access, schedules of authorized dates and times it may access locks, and a begin-end date range during which the key will operate.
CyberKey smart keys are designed with highly durable fiberglass-reinforced casings and are programmed with access permissions for each key holder.
- Contains a unique ID that cannot be changed or duplicated
- Has the ability to store thousands of access events:
- Lock ID
- Date & Time
- Event Type
- Carries access schedules for the specific key holder
- Retains encrypted access codes that bind the key to a specific system
- Includes a battery which energizes both the key and each lock it touches